Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2012 Calendar: Any requests? (And a slideshow to prime the pump)

From 2011-11 (Nov)

Update: 11/25/11
Working on the calendar and on a new Cafe Press Store (http://www.cafepress.com/AFLitt)... Unfortunately, I am having some technical issues putting together the calendar on deviantArt right now and Cafe Press does not seem to offer this product at this time...

I'll let everyone know when these issues are resolved.

Thanks!

11/22/11
Today I am putting together a calendar featuring my photos.  It should be available for purchase on deviantArt tomorrow (11/23).
Just in time for Black Friday!  (Wink, nod, nudge, Bob’s yer uncle…)
A while back, I asked people to let me know if there were any images they would like to see.  Thud. Crickets.  “Who wants to see your photos, anyway?”
Well, I thought I would ask again. 
If there are any photos that you think would make a nice addition to your wall for one month in 2012, let me know!
Comment on Facebook, on this post, through Twitter, in Picasa, etc…
Thank you, in advance, for your assistance with this project!

 

Related Posts

No comments: