Again, mostly family photos, so I am not seperating them into different piles. I was working a lot and taking a lot of pictures for ESI, but not too many in my off hours. This was a crazy, busy, busy year with a lot of changes in our lives.
The ex one recovered enough from Wilson’s to get her own place and I went back to work for the first time after a several year hiatus while attending Portland State University full time. Not a lot of running around, long hours at work, recovery obligations, etc.
This was also the last year I was using the old HP Photosmart 318 that I spoke of in an earlier post. The low resolution of that camera did not inspire me to go out and take too many pictures.
Anyway… Some links and what not. Slide shows at the bottom…
Related Postsfrom tag boats
- Rubble: One Day On Earth: 11-11-11 - My Video
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: December 7, 2011, Oregon Maritime Museum
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: January 17, 2012, Seattle Viaduct
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: January 14, 2012, Seattle Snowstorm (1996)
- Rubble: Fremont Troll Chia Pet
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: February 5, 2012, Halftime
- Rubble: A Little More Snow... (2012-01-17)
- Rubble: Obligatory Snow Photos... January 15, 2012
- Rubble: The Final Cut: 2011 May (Eagle Creek and Elsewhere…)
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: January 8, 2012, Gresham Sunset
- Rubble: Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: December 1, 2011, Moon At Sunset