Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Final Cut: 2007

Snow.  Holly Ridge.  Gresham, Oregon.  January 16, 2007.Snow.  Gresham, Oregon.  January 16, 2007.

Again, mostly family photos, so I am not seperating them into different piles.  I was working a lot and taking a lot of pictures for ESI, but not too many in my off hours.  This was a crazy, busy, busy year with a lot of changes in our lives.

The ex one recovered enough from Wilson’s to get her own place and I went back to work for the first time after a several year hiatus while attending Portland State University full time.  Not a lot of running around, long hours at work, recovery obligations, etc.

This was also the last year I was using the old HP Photosmart 318 that I spoke of in an earlier post.  The low resolution of that camera did not inspire me to go out and take too many pictures.

Oregon International Air Show.  Hillsboro, Oregon.  August 12, 2007.

Anyway…  Some links and what not.  Slide shows at the bottom…

2007

 Facebook:
2007 Redux

Berry Ridge.  Gresham, Oregon.  April 26, 2007.Snow.  Holly Ridge.  Gresham, Oregon.  January 16, 2007.  Blue Angels.  Oregon International Air Show.  Hillsboro, Oregon.  August 12, 2007.

Related Posts

from tag boats
from tag seattle
from tag ridge

No comments: