Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Day On Earth: 11-11-11 - My Video

A collection of stills and videos shot while wandering from Gresham through to downtown Portland, Oregon. Themes I was focusing on include public transportation, the fall colors, Veterans' Day, the setting up of Christmas displays in the local malls, and general street scenes from both Gresham and Portland, transitioning from a suburban environment to an urban one.

An insane amount of work went into this for what is essentially a glorified slideshow, but with the technical issues I was having, a glorified slide show is all that my computer could handle... And barely even that.

A little clunky in places. Reminder on the video portions... This is the project that made me realize I needed to upgrade my camera.

Photos...

 
Find more photos like this on One Day on Earth

http://www.onedayonearth.org/profile/AFLitt

Related Posts

No comments: