Sunday, December 16, 2012

One Day On Earth: 12.12.12 - Filming the Burning Skies

Filming the burning skies.   El Dorado Hills. One Day On Earth: 12.12.12 Folsom, California. December 12, 2012. 4:17 PM   Featured Photo: December 16, 2012

Filming the burning skies. El Dorado Hills. One Day On Earth: 12.12.12 Folsom, California. December 12, 2012. 4:17 PM Featured Photo: December 16, 2012

Trying to get through all of the One Day stills and even get a small video up today.  Life is crazy, and this project got huge on me, but I’m doing my best to keep up with everything!

One thing that is really helping is being able to use my mom’s new laptop.  I didn’t realize just how unacceptably bad mine was until making this post on it after using hers for the last 24 hours.  Wow.

It really does make every little project take two to three times longer than it should.  It is sad, but I just realized that it was not the process of my photo of the day that took so long that I had to give it up, it was the computer I am working with. 

I am very grateful that I can use for most of the heavy photography and video projects I have coming up in the near future.  It is the only way I will be able to get any of that done. 

My laptop?  I think it is going to be retired and only used for writing and to play music while I use other computers from now on.  It does have much better speakers than the one I am using for photography and video work right now.

Products featuring photography by A. F. Litt:

deviantArt: Prints, cards, mugs, mouse pads, magnets, puzzles and other products.

500px.com – Quality Canvas Prints

Cafe Press: Calendars, etc.

Related Posts

No comments: