Friday, October 03, 2014

David J, Living Room Show

A. F. Litt: Concert Photography &emdash; David J, Portland, 2014

David J, Portland, 2014
Living Room Show. Portland, Oregon. September 9, 2014
Copyright © 2014 A. F. Litt, All Rights Reserved

Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: October 3, 2014

This was an amazing show taking place in a house up in the West Hills.  Those windows behind David offer one of the most spectacular views of the Portland skyline around.  This is a pretty rough photo shot with my iPhone (all that was allowed) and I couldn’t get the skyline because I was sitting on the floor, in front, right at his feet.  Bad for photography, great for a fan (which I am…  David’s my favorite out of that old crew and Urban Urbane, to me, is one of the best albums of the 1990s)…

Been too busy recently and the photo of the day is working more like a photo of the week, but I press on anyway.  Tons of work going into getting Illuminated Imaging launched and we’ve had a pretty serious health issue in the family (don’t worry, everyone is doing well), so time has been at a premium here recently.  Hopefully things will settle out a bit next week and I can get a few more posts in.

 

Related Posts

No comments: