Monday, September 08, 2014

A Short July Visit to Lost Lake

Paddle Boats on Lost Lake

Paddle Boats on Lost Lake
Mt. Hood National Forest.  Oregon.  July 7, 2014
Copyright © 2014 A. F. Litt, All Rights Reserved


Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt:  September 8, 2014

Today is a hectic day, so I am diverting from Yellowstone since I can use a photo I edited earlier today for use as a background for a new watermark I was working on for another one of my endeavors,  Illuminated Imaging (https://www.facebook.com/IlluminatedImaging).

It’s not my usual watermark, but it is my photo!

This was taken in July on a short outing to Lost Lake with the boys and my Dad.  We took the long way in up over Lolo Pass to get a little NW dirt on his Arizona Jeep.

A nice afternoon, but unfortunately we didn’t get to spend much time at the lake.  On the list for a weekend stay next summer, those boats look pretty fun!

Back to Yellowstone tomorrow, hopefully...

Related Posts

No comments: