Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Day On Earth: 11.11.11 Trailer

One Day on Earth: 11.11.11 from One Day on Earth on Vimeo.

I thought about just adding this clip to the previous post, but nah….

I have no idea if they will use any of my footage in the 11.11.11 film and it might be awhile before they complete it.  10.10.10, which I did not participate in, has only been in the can for a few months apparently, so who knows when 11.11.11 will be out?

But I am hoping they use a few seconds worth of footage.  They did contact me a while back and request my raw videos from the day, and pestered me until I got it to them, so there’s a chance. 

Unfortunately, last year I did not have an HD video camera and I was focused, due to my camera limitations, more on stills than on video.  This year will be reversed.  I am sure I will take some stills, but mostly I will be working on video.   Because of this, though, I am not even sure if they can use my video footage from last year.

Related Posts

No comments: