Sunday, July 01, 2012

June 2012 Photo of the Month by A. F. Litt: Porch Kittens

Porch Kittens.  Gresham, Oregon.  June 6, 2012.  Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: June 8, 2012.

Porch Kittens.  Gresham, Oregon.  June 6, 2012.  Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: June 8, 2012.

Yes, yesterday I was talking about not having enough time to keep up with my daily photo posts, and then today I am adding a new regular feature to Rubble…  Well, a photo of the month is only 12 posts a year as opposed to 365 posts a year.

For various reasons, I’ve decided to start posting a photo of the month selected from my photos of the day.  This month it was easy to choose.  This was, by far, my favorite picture out of the very few that were posted in June.  It was also the most popular. 

In the future, the first criteria will be which of the photos I like the best, the second criteria will be popularity. 

Why?  Mostly just because… Just like everything else around here, just an excuse to add another scrap to the rubbish heap.

Products featuring photography by A. F. Litt:

deviantArt: Prints, cards, mugs, mouse pads, magnets, puzzles and other products.

500px.com – Quality Canvas Prints

Cafe Press: Calendars, etc.

Related Posts

No comments: