Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mt. Tabor. Portland, Oregon. December 2011…

From 2011-12 (Dec)

Unfortunately, I lost most of the photos from this day, all of the originals.

In December, I was bouncing back and forth between too many cameras, too many computers, and dealing with full hard drives on my computers, so I was spending a lot of time switching files back and forth between drives there. Somewhere in the shuffle, the original photos from this outing got lost. I have a handful that I edited back then. The rest are gone.

I was afraid of this happening in December, and I was trying to be very careful that this did not happen. Unfortunately, it appears that I was not careful enough.

Since then I have worked out a system to prevent this from happening. Also, I will be buying a new hard drive next week to help resolve the main issue that I've been having leading to so much data loss... Full hard drives on my primary computer and having no drive available to back up any of my disks.

So. I am sad.

But it just gives me an excuse to go back to that park in the near future, so that is good. This was my first outing with the new camera and I was still getting used to it, so maybe it is all for the best anyway...

Here are some of my favorite survivors...

From 2011-12 (Dec)
From 2011-12 (Dec)
From 2011-12 (Dec)
From 2011-12 (Dec)
From 2011-12 (Dec)

 

Related Posts

No comments: