Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Sure, I'll give Google Earth a free plug

Because I am plugging myself, to some degree. In the last couple months I've jammed, as of this morning, 322 photos into Google Earth, which have been viewed 4642 times in the last 30 days.

What does this mean for me? Little, but it is fun knowing that people are, hopefully, enjoying my pictures.

In fact, today, burned out from yesterday's birthday proceedings and a long couple of weeks, I plan on doing little while the boys are at school outside of listening to some music and uploading even more photos to Panoramio.com, which is the portal for Google Earth.

Google Earth Has Been Downloaded 1 Billion Times: "As much as one-seventh of humanity has downloaded Google Earth, a technology that is only six years old.

The free software has been downloaded 1 billion times, Google announced Wednesday. If you’re among the 6 billion or so people who haven’t downloaded it, the app offers navigable, photographic images of the Earth, taken by satellites."


'via Blog this'



No comments: