Tuesday, September 20, 2011

200th Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: September 20, 2011, Vista House on Crown Point through a Coin-Op Scope

From 000-FB Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day, September 20, 2011. Taken June 28, 2011. Vista House through a Coin-Op Scope. Portland Women's Forum Viewpoint, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon.

   View this photo and buy prints on deviantART.


Update: 10:00 PM - September 21, 2011
Well, I lost track by a day and this was the 200th Photo of the Day!  I thought it was going to be today's...  So, in honor of reaching 200 yesterday, I am taking today off (from pictures, at least)!

1 comment:

A. F. Litt said...

Well, I lost track by a day and this was the 200th Photo of the Day! I thought it was today, but at this point, it is too late, I am too tired, and I am glad that I don't have to deal with this tonight. So, in honor of reaching 200 yesterday, I am taking the day off today!