Friday, November 14, 2014

Out of the Eye

A. F. Litt: South Dakota &emdash; Out of the Eye

Out of the Eye
Needles Highway (Completed 1922)  Custer State Park.  South Dakota.  August 8, 2014.
Copyright © 2014 A. F. Litt, All Rights Reserved

Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: November 14, 2014

On www.aflitt.com: http://www.aflitt.com/southdakota/e287743a8

On 500px: https://500px.com/photo/89743815/out-of-the-eye-by-a-f-litt

I spent a little more time than I had yesterday working on that post, so I am not going to write too much today.  Needless to say, this was one of the more spectacular places we visited this summer and it had the unique distinction of being one of the few places we hit that I’d never been to before!

It was our last day in the Black Hills, and we got there right at sunset, so there’s several decent photos in my collection from this location that I will post at a later date.  The park and the highway are also very interesting places, and I’ll throw up some history the next time I post on this location, as well.

But I’ve got some films to cut, and a full day of work ahead. 

Today, I’ll just post this photo as a teaser of future posts to come…

Related Posts

No comments: