Thursday, November 10, 2011

"City Sleep" by Talkdemonic

Re-posted from Retrovirus Lab because this video is just too beautiful to not be on Rubble!




I have been wanting to post this all day.  Finally, I decided to just drop everything and get it up here...

I forgot this was a local band when I first watched this video, so I was surprised to see that it was filmed down the freeway a bit in NE Oregon near the Columbia River Gorge.  Still, it reminds me of the power lines a little outside of Hartline, Washington (on Highway 2 between Hartline and Coulee City).


It is definitely NE Oregon, though, considering those great sunset shots with Mt. Hood silhouetted in the background. While not knowing specifically where this is, I am madly in love with that whole region.

From 000-FB Photo of the Day

No comments: