Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo of the Day by the King of Spamalot & "Mountain Cats" by Talkdemonic

From 000-FB Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day, October 12, 2011. Taken October 17, 2009. Butte Creek Scout Ranch. Near Scotts Mill, Oregon. October 17, 2009.

View this photo and buy prints on deviantART. 

 I am the King of Spamalot.  I just had an email go out through ReverbNation to about 56 people I know about being a part of a mailing list I am putting together (though will probably never use). I didn't think much of it, since it is to people I know.

A few minutes later, though, I realized that my name might not be on it anywhere, just Retrovirus Lab. So yeah, that was me. Let's see if I just got myself kicked off that service!

On top of it, as I am connecting with some other groups through these sites, my social networks are getting pretty jammed up with notices. I am trying to keep them on the Retrovirus Lab page, not on my regular Facebook page, but they tend to go their first before I can get them off. Only leaving the really good ones up there.

Good ones like these folks below. Here is a song, just for the hell of it... Discovered them on my travels through the interwebs today... Probably won't get to a picture today, either. So I threw one up at the top of this post and am calling it the Photo of the Day.

Meanwhile, everyone was home sick today. Everyone, but me, is feeling better now. Blah. Maybe that can be my excuse...

Cross posting this everywhere...

 

No comments: