Saturday, April 02, 2011

Photography Contest

I entered today's Photobucket Challenge twice: "1 Day Time Lapse"

I entered twice because I spent a few minutes working on this photo of Jason at OMSI, and then entered it...

It is a fairly unremarkable moment, unless, perhaps, you understand how rarely Jason actually holds still, especially in an environment like OMSI.

photobucket.com




I also chose it because it looks better in small form than it does in large form.

As I was posting the photo above and glancing through some of the other entries, I remembered this one and decided that it should be today's entry for obvious reasons...

This one is a scan of an old photo I took for my 8th Grade photography class back in 1987.



Anyway, I decided to leave both in there. It is allowed and I've seen people enter a whole bunch, four or five, into these things. They are both such different types of images that it will be interesting to see which finished ahead of the other.

No comments: