Friday, August 19, 2016

Canyonlands National Park: Storm and Light at Candlestick Tower

Storm and Light at Candlestick Tower
Grand View Point Road, Candlestick Tower Overlook.
Island in the Sky Segment, Canyonlands National Park.  Utah.  April 28, 2016.
http://www.aflitt.com/p646488440/e73867a4e 
Copyright © 2016 A. F. Litt, All Rights Reserved

Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: August 19, 2016


A stormy day at Canyonlands spent chasing down some short hikes in the gaps between the lightning storms.  This was a theme for a lot of my travels this spring.  

I've decided to go ahead and dive into my favorite photos from the spring trip.  My time may become very limited for awhile, so rather than let them sit on my hard drive for who knows how long, it's time to get some of them out into the world.  I can worry about the writing and the storytelling later, though I will get to that too, eventually...

No comments: