Monday, November 16, 2015

A Rushed Evening Stop at Independence Rock

A. F. Litt: Wyoming &emdash; Independence Rock

Independence Rock
Independence Rock State Historic Site. Alcove, Wyoming. August 11, 2014
Copyright © 2015 A. F. Litt, All Rights Reserved

Photo of the Day by A. F. Litt: November 16, 2015

Busy and busy with a little sick thrown in, but I aim to get back on track with the POTD this week. Here is one from late in the day on one of the long travel days back in the summer of 2014. I was rushing here, against the daylight and against a van full of cranky family, so I didn't get the shots I'd loved to have captured here, but I got a few I like in spite of the challenges of time and place. It was a great time to be there, but time was just a luxury we did not have that evening.

No comments: