Thursday, June 23, 2011

Help me identify these flowers!

Yes, I take a lot of pictures of flowers and, I'll admit it, 90% of the time I have no idea what the flowers actually are. Just not my thing. I just take the pictures because I think they look cool and to help keep in practice with the macro photography I do for work.

Yesterday I used a flower picture for my photo of the day and someone asked me what it was. I have no idea. So I am asking others to help!

If you know what these flowers are, let me know! No prizes except for the knowledge that you know something others do not and a warm fuzzy feeling for helping. Please post here or in Facebook.

Thanks!

From 2011-06 (Jun)

These are the flowers from the photo of the day yesterday (6/22). Anyone know what they are? Taken June 21, 2011. Powell Valley Nature Park, Portland, Oregon.

No comments: